With a total indoor area of 65 thousand m², the hospital offers services with 350 beds. AS Teknolojik İnşaat completed all of the finishing works, steel works of the hospital and coordinated other relevant works with relevant stakeholders. The hospital was awarded internationally renowned and recognized JOINT COMMISSION INTERNATIONAL (JCI) accreditation after a successful survey between 3-7 April 2018.
- The hospital is constructed as three blocks consisting of 16 normal floors, 8 basements.
- The hospital stands with its cutting-edge devices and oncology, chemotherapy and radiotherapy units. All detailed constructions of the relevant radioactive sections were completed by our company and all relevant reports have been taken proving that international standards are met.
- Turkey’s first bone marrow transfer center was constructed by As Teknolojik İnşaat.
- The hospital also has got the largest heliport. Our company completed the steel construction sandblast painting works of the heliport. Its runway meets international standards requirements and relevant paperwork has been completed at the Civil Aviation Authority.
- The hospital’s 150-seat conference center with a structural and constructive steel and acoustical wooden ceiling can host international conferences.