İThe construction of 14 buildings, 7 being the toll collection stations at 7 ticket offices, namely Kınalı, Silivri, Çatalca, Yassıören, Tayakadın and Fatih on the European side of the 3rd Highway (Northern Marmara Highway) in a total area of 48 km and 7 being the transformer centers have started. The ongoing construction projects consists of 5 different types of buildings with a total indoor area of 2000 m2.
The construction of 14 buildings (Rough construction, Electrical-Mechanical, Finishing and Steel Works) as a turnkey project continues at full speed.
Finishing works include the following:
- Gas concrete wall manufacturing with ferroconcrete bond beam,
- Cement based machinery plaster,
- Plaster based machinery plaster,
- Constructive and Structural Steel Manufacturing,
- Multipurpose (Supporter, Reinforcement, Coating etc.) Tubular Steel and Rolling Mill Works
- Alçıpan Wall (Partition, Cladding, Installation, Band etc.),
- Cement Finish,
- Artificial Stone Cladding, Plinth and Steps in Stairs and Technical Areas,
- Jacketing Package (Insulation + Plaster Net + Joint + Dilatation Profiles + Decorative Paint),
- Many other works within the building such as flower pot manufacturing and installation with special acrylic paint in waiting areas and tree plantation,
- Door Manufacturing and Installation in Technical Areas,
- Elevated Floor Covering,
- Aluminum Windows and Doors,